<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, June 29, 2013

@Vidalia Sweet Onion #Cebollas Dulces de Vidalia~> Great Winnings #Awesome #Recipes with onions. @produceforkids @shumanproduce


I would like to thank the Produce for Kids for the gifts which I won at a wonderful Twitter party.

Quisiera dar las gracias al Produce for Kids por los dones que he ganado en una maravillosa Twitter parte.



I must say "Thanks" to for the package I received a week ago. It was well-received and much appreciated.

Debo decir 'Gracias' a para el paquete que recibí hace una semana. Era bien acogido y mucho apreciado. 

I must say that I have been using the onions in many ways:

Tengo que decir que he ido utilizando las cebollas en muchas formas: 

 One is the tasty onion and cheese sandwich.

Uno de ellos es el delicioso sándwich de queso y cebolla.





I did another with onions and spinach on pizzas.

Hice otro con cebolla y espinacas en pizzas.





I enjoy making my large bottle of tomato sauce mixed with other ingredients but onions is one of the main ingredients.

Me gusta hacer mi frasco grande de salsa de tomate mezclado con otros ingredientes pero cebollas es uno de los principales ingredientes.




I use onions in delicious numerous stews, breakfast , enchilladas, garnaches, salad the list is endless. My hubby enjoys onions even if they are spicy or hot so is enjoying the sweet onions. I can actually cut it and not shed a tear. Enjoyable!

Yo uso cebollas en deliciosos guisos numerosos, desayuno, enchilladas, garnaches,  la lista es interminable. Mi maridito goza de cebollas aun cuando estén calientes, pero goza de la cebolla dulce. Puedo realmente cortarlo y no derramar una lágrima. Agradable!

Made Onion Soup, an onion sauce with pepper, make quesadillas with onions.

Ha hecho sopa de cebolla, una salsa de cebolla con pimienta, haci quesadillas con las cebollas

We eat most dishes with onion and they were exquisite and delicious.

La mayoría de los platos se comen con cebolla y fueron exquisitos y deliciosos. 

The t-shirt and cap will be well worn and will post pictures of grandpa wearing his t-shirt and hat.

La camiseta y la gorra bien se llevarán y publicarán fotos del abuelo que lleva su camiseta y sombrero.



We normally do not put onions in our potato salad as everyone complains about it but this time around I decided to give it a try and it worked as I did not hear any complaints, Wholla!!

Normalmente no ponemos cebolla en nuestra ensalada de patata como todo el mundo se queja de él pero esta vez lo hice, he decidido darle una oportunidad y trabajó  no escucho quejas, Wholla!!

I sure hope you are able to try some of these delicious recipes with the Vidalia sweet onions which are really great to eat.

Espero que eres capaz de probar algunas de estas deliciosas recetas con la cebolla dulce de Vidalia que es realmente muy buenos comer.

Disclosure: This is a gift that I received. Thanks to Produce for Kids and Shuman Produce. My thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest however your opinions may differ on these products. Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

©Maricela, All Rights Reserved. Written for: Emy Cooks

No comments:

Post a Comment