<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, June 9, 2014

Mexican Rice with Steak & Mexican sauce, Yummy!

Hiya all!



This is not a good start. This is my second attempt at redoing this post, the first something weird happened and I am somewhat concern. I will need to do some research to see what is causing my problem.

My beautiful story is all gone in the split of a second. So how was the first weekend of school break? Very hectic I can just imagine. Well, hope everything turns out well and the children are at their favorite campsite where it is safe and secure. We pray all goes safely and returns home safely.



Here is my recipe of the day: Mexican Rice and Steak.

Steak

1 lb steak
1 onion thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic minced
2 lemon juice
Spices of your choice
2 tbsp oil

Method

Wash and season steak with lemon & garlic and some onion to make that happy flavor to help the steak smiling with a great taste. Remember to add your salt and pepper. Leave for at least an hour to have all those flavor blends together. Add oil to frying pot and place steak when hot. Cover and let cook for a couple minutes depends on how thin the steak is. Turn and cook the next side til complete.

My complete meal for the day is Mexican Rice with Steak & Mexican Sauce, Delicioso!!! Enjoy!

©Maricela, All Rights Reserved. Written for: Emy Cooks

No comments:

Post a Comment