<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, August 10, 2012

Italian Menu~~> Pasta #GarlicBread #HomeMadeSauce


oh la la.. Well, been having quite a bit of adventures with my car. I started the car and drove off , little did I realize the steering wheel was a little too hard to move. Ooooh, that was strange! So I did a test drive but decided it will be a no go as this is too weird. I left it half way in a disabled parkway. I had my husband drive it back, it was really just out of my driveway or literally in the next parking spot, lol! Well, we notice that there was fluid in my parking space and that means something was broken or leaking. Now, this is where the fun begins, what it could be??? Well, it will be til tomorrow to find out. I must say it is a good idea that I do have a roadside assistance with ATT. Yes, never thought I would use that service and dreaded paying the fee but now I am glad it does serve the purpose. I called ATT and asked for a towing service to take the car to the garage. Awesome, my prepaid service pays off, my bill was paid in full! I will let you know the conclusion of that adventure tomorrow. What do you think it could be?? Suggestions or ideas??? Would really appreciate hearing from you!!!

Oh la la... Bueno, tuve un poco de aventuras con mi coche. Encendió el auto, se marchó y poco despues me di cuenta que el volante fue un poco difícil de mover. Ooooh, que extraño! Así que hice una prueba de manejo pero presenti que algo raro pasaba. Lo dejé a medio camino en una autopista con discapacidad. Pedí a mi marido conducirlo al parqueo. Realmente acababa de salir de mi casa o literalmente en el siguiente lugar de estacionamiento, lol! Bueno, nos damos cuenta de que había fluido en mi espacio de estacionamiento y eso significaba que algo estaba roto o con fugas. Ahora, esto es donde empieza la diversión, a divinar lo que podría ser??? Bueno, será hasta mañana para saber. Debo decir que es una buena idea que tengo una asistencia en carretera con ATT. Sí, nunca pensé que usaría ese servicio y temido pagar la cuota, pero ahora me alegro de que me sirve por fin. Llamé a ATT y pidió un servicio de remolque a coger el coche en el garaje. Increíble, mi servicio prepagado paga, mi cuenta fue pagada en su totalidad. Se lo haré saber la conclusión de esa aventura de mañana. ¿Qué crees que puede ser?? Sugerencias o ideas??? Agradecería saber que piensas!!!




Let me begin with my Cooking adventure Today my little one is asking for pasta, so thinking Pasta, after the car adventure there is not much I can do but use what is in the pantry.

Permítanme comenzar con mi aventura de Cocina hoy mi pequeña está pidiendo pasta. Pasta, por lo menos después de la aventura de coches no hay mucho que pueda hacer sino usar lo que está en la despensa.

Ingredients
Spaghetti- angel hair, love it
Tomato sauce

Tomatoes
Onions
Garlic
Oregano
Basil
Cheese
Olive oil

 Method
First, boil the angel hair as per instructions. Next, I chopped some 1/2 cup tomatoes, 1-2 tsp onions, 1-2 tsp garlic, pinch of oregano and basil. Saute the onions and garlic til slightly soft or golden. Put in tomatoes and a can of tomato sauce, oregano and basil. Salt to taste. Here you can put in a bit of wine to your taste leave it to simmer for a while on low heat. I added some chopped broccoli and grated carrots to give it some color and added taste. This is my way to improvise for not using meat. Place the spaghetti (al dente) in a plate and pour some sauce over the pasta and lastly some cheese of your
choice- Cheddar, Parmesan and Romano.

Ingredientes

Espagueti - pelo del ángel, ámelo
Salsa del tomate
Tomates
Cebollas
Ajo
Orégano
Albahaca
Queso
Aceite de oliva


Método
Primero ponga a hervir los cabellos de ángel, según las instrucciones. A continuación, me picó unos tomates 1/2 taza, 1 a 2 cucharadita cebolla, 1 ó 2 cucharadita de ajo, pizca de orégano y la albahaca. Saltea la cebolla y el ajo hasta un poco blanda o dorado. Ponga los tomates y una lata de salsa de tomate, el orégano y la albahaca. Sal al gusto. Aquí usted puede poner en un poco de vino a su gusto se deja que hierva a fuego lento durante un rato a fuego lento. He añadido algunos trozos brócoli y zanahorias ralladas para darle algo de color y sabor. Esta es mi manera de improvisar para no usar carne. Coloque los espaguetis (al dente) en un plato y verte salsa sobre la pasta y por último un poco de queso de su 
opción de Cheddar, queso parmesano y Romano.



 ©Maricela, All Rights Reserved. Written for: Emy Cooks

No comments:

Post a Comment