<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Smoothie for the day - Yogurt, Strawberries 'n Banana #DeliciousHealthy #Saludable #Riquisimo



Hola, buenos dias a todos.

Hello, a good day to all !

One month has passed and the exercise in the backburner. Spring will be here soon and the beach will be calling. Got to get into the lovely Christmas gifts, so here we go to seek all the lovely smoothies and healthy drinks. So for a couple days a week, I need to have the smoothies my darling hubby used to make for me. Hope he shares those delicious recipes with us.

Ha pasado un mes y sigue creciendo la cintura. Primavera estará aquí pronto y  la playa llamará. Recibí a muchos regalos de Navidad encantadores que son para la playa, así aquí vamos para buscar todos los deliciosos batidos y bebidas saludables. Así que para un par de días a la semana, necesito tener los batidos que mi querido maridito solía hacer para mí. Espero que comparte esas deliciosas recetas con nosotros.

When I was pregnant, those were my food for several months and it kept me going so I know they satisfy my palate and hunger.

Cuando estaba embarazado, los zalameros eran mi comida durante varios meses y me mantuve así lleno por lo tanto sé que satisfacen mi paladar y el hambre.

This is the first of many and hope you would enjoy them as much  as I do

!Esta es la primera de muchas y espero le gusten tanto como yo!



This is without the cheerios and wheat germ.



Ingredients

Banana - Strawberry Smoothie

This smoothie is fulfilling since it has protein from the yogurt, walnuts and almond milk. Fiber comes from the  strawberries and wheat germ. I would normally use ground flax seed but a great Budhist monk, a friend introduced me to wheat germ and I like it in my smoothie.

3/4 cups bananas
3/4 strawberries
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup peanuts or walnuts (whatever kind of nuts you like or optional)
2 tablespoons wheat germ
1/4 cup honey cheerios
1 teaspoon honey (optional)
Ice (optional)

Method


Combine all ingredients in blender. Purée until desired texture. 








Ingredientes

Batido de Plátano -  y de fresa

Este licuado está cumpliendo con la proteína del yogur, nueces y leche de almendras. Fibra proviene de las fresas y germen de trigo. Normalmente utilizaría la semilla de lino de tierra pero un gran monje budista, una amiga me presentó a germen de trigo y me gusta en mi licuado.

3/4 tazas de plátanos
 3/4 tazas de 
fresas 
1/2 taza de Yogurt griego
1/2 taza de nueces
 2 cucharadas de 
germen de trigo

1/4 taza de cheerios con miel
1 cucharadita de miel (opcional)
Hielo (opcional)




Método

Combine todos los ingredientes en la licuadora. Puré hasta obtener la textura deseada. Que rico!





©Maricela, All Rights Reserved. Written for: Emy Cooks

1 comment:

  1. It must be nice to be pampered with one of these when you wake up first thing in the morning. It would sure make my day.

    ReplyDelete