<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, October 15, 2012

Yogurtland: Make Your MasterPiece - October 8 thru Nov 2, 2012 #myYLmasterpiece



Hello, Hello to one and all!!

I hope you had a great weekend and ready for the next wonderful week.

Last week, I was invited to make my MASTERPIECE! Yes, my own masterpiece which I will show to you and motivate you to do your own!

Yogurtland opened its doors in 2006. The Yogurt team has a passion for finding the right flavor for that special moment. The Yogurtland wide range of flavors average 25 calories per ounce- Fantastic! The mixture of these flavors with real milk makes the Yogurtland yogurt such an exquisite taste that is also good for you. Yogurtland yogurt also has six probiotics and the live and active yogurt cultures your body needs for a healthy balance. Yogurtland is natural with real ingredients, real milk and real flavor.

Yogurtland is presenting "My Masterpiece" contest. It initiated on October 8th thru November 2nd, 2012 .

My Exotic Masterpiece!


Let me tell you about the prizes:
First prize will receive FREE FROZEN YOGURT for 1 year, 2nd place 6 months and third place
3 months.

Here are the rules to enter your masterpiece:

You need to fill out the entry which includes:

1. Create your masterpiece by mixing frozen yogurt of your choice and topping as well.
That is super easy!

2. Share how your masterpiece was made, what is included. Name it and if possible show a picture.
That is also easy to do!

3. Submit your masterpiece here October 8th to October 28th, 2012.
That is fairly easy!

4. Vote for your favorite masterpiece here from October 29th thru November 2nd, 2012.
This is even easier, gather up the friends and tell them to vote!

The judges will be busy November 3rd thru to November 7th, 2012.
There will be 100 finalist. The masterpiece will be judged based on:

a. Appeal of Recipe 70%
b. Creativity of Recipe (15%)
c. Name of My Masterpiece (10%);
d. Ability to easily recreate the My Masterpiece at Yogurtland stores (5%).


This is so easy, why not enter to win!!


Follow Yogurtland on TwitterPinterest, You-tube.
"Like" Facebook 
See Yogurtland online
The My Masterpiece contest hashtag is #myYLmasterpiece and there’s a link on the website for My Masterpiece.

 Disclosure: Yogurtland provided me with a gift bag. No monetary  compensation was received. My Masterpiece and opinions are 100% Mine Only!

No comments:

Post a Comment