<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, September 23, 2012

TRIDENT- #seewhatunfolds with mommy and Ozzy the Clown.



Today was just another day with not enough time to complete the chores of the day. I decided to take a walk to get some energy at the park. Someone came up to me and as I turned around I recognized the person OZZY the clown, he said"Mommy, I have a secret to make your day, Trident, try it!"


I popped it in my mouth and can feel the fruits dancing in my mouth, the kiwi doing zumba, the orange doing the tango, the peach doing a rumba. Wow, the energy just spouncing and can feel the vibes. I went and did my chores energized. We had a birthday party to go to and who did we meet there- OZZY the clown! There he had everyone laughing and energized with Trident!




It was a beautiful day after all!

This fun video is brought to you by great-tasting Trident Gum. Trident: See What Unfolds.










Disclosure:This is part of a sponsored campaign with Latina Mom Bloggers and TRIDENT. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment