<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, September 24, 2012

Mommy's Special treat!! #Love #Amor




Have a Wonderful Work Week to all Mom and Dad, grandparents, sisters, brothers, uncles and aunts and friends..let's not forget the cousins and friends that has  and continues to play a special part in our lives!!!!

  Espero que tengan una semana de trabajo llena de alegria a todos los padre, hermanos, tío, tías,sobrinos y amigos que siguan siendo especiales en nuestras vidas.

 Well, my darling husband and daughter decided to give me breakfast in bed. she woke up early and woke up daddy whispering in his ears. I was unable to hear what she was saying and continue to sleep.

 Pues, mi querido esposo y hija decidieron darme desayuno en cama. Ella desperto tempranito y desperto a su papá hablandole en su oreja. No pude escucharlos y me dormi otra vez. Suddenly I noticed him leaving the room but did not give it any thought. He makes her breakfast on Sunday.

De repente senti que salio del cuarto pero no le dí importancia. El simepre le hace su desayuno por los domingos. After 10-15 minutes, I felt a shake. "Mommy, we made breakfast for you, we love you so much!" Despues de 10 ó 15 minutos senti que me tocaron. "Mamá hicimos tu desayuno, te queremos mucho!"

 It was Sunday and they wanted to make mommy feel special, well they were successful, it did make me feel special and happy!

 Era un domingo sin importancia y querian hacerme sentir especial, pues lo lograron, me hicieron sentir importante y feliz! It sure was a complete breakfast with tea, toast bread, fry egg, and applesauce They are both my darlings! They know how to pamper mommy!
Me dieron un desayuno completo con te, pan tostados, huevos estrellados y puree de manzana. Ademas de eso, ella me sirvio en su plato de princesa!

I thought this is something to share and hope your week goes well and pass on positive vibes...

Pensaba que esto es algo para compartir y espero que la semana este llendo bien y pasando la buena vibracion...

Saludos
Greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment