<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, September 19, 2014

Memories revived with Old Spice and save with Coupons #Combos4Success

Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Old Spice.
All opinions are 100% mine.




I can remember the first time I got to smell that revitalizing fresh scent of Old Spice. It was the first time I met my aunt and uncle who visited Belize and was delighted to meet them.  It seems like yesterday and all those wonderful memories come floating back now as I get the whiff as the young boys passing by with that fresh scent of Old Spice. My uncle was a very special person and is always remembered for his devotion to his family with much respect. His heart was filled with love for everyone. May he rest in peace!



It seems back to school will be very successful as most of the young men have this fresh masculine scent.They are becoming aware of their bodies, how certain scent attracts the females and are very particular with how effective the refreshing and manly smell is after a long active day of hard work or studies - Old Spice certainly does the job!









This package is a great gift for birthdays or this coming holiday season for that special someone. Old Spice, the manliest men’s grooming brand on the planet, is back to inform guys that when they use Old Spice anti-perspirant and deodorant, body wash + 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner together the result is a manly, amazing, irresistible freshness from head to toes. To experience manly head to toes freshness, download coupons from Old Spice here: Old  Spice - Head to Toes Coupons!! and here you can use the Old Spice coupon, it is only available til September 30.






It is so awesome to see that others in the family uses the refreshing Old Spice products and has that manly scent. It is great to know that history has not changed since my dear uncle loved beer to be a part of those things that are better together.




You can find  more information about Old Spice on the social media:

Facebook
Twitter @OldSpice and search for the hashtag: #Combos4Success:
U-tube
Old Spice Website 

38 comments:

  1. I love the smell of Old Spice on my husband. They have great deodrants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy,
      Yes I love the Old Spice scent on a man. Really is refreshing..

      Delete
  2. Wos is this available worlwide? Great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rubbie Anne,

      I don't believe it is worldwide. If the store accepts it then I am sure they know more than I do. I will check into it:) Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Scents really capture attraction of different sexes. The offered coupon looks like a good deal. Sadly, we can't make use of that here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Rochkirsten,

      Sorry to hear you are not able to use it where you are. Where are you can I ask? Hopefully next time it is a worldwide coupon, lol

      Delete
  4. My hubby uses Old Spices deodorant and also the body wash. My son likes using it too and says " I smell like Papa" hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Marielle,

      That sounds like my brothers used to say. That is great to know that both dad and son has similar taste:)

      Delete
  5. My husband uses his brand. He likes it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MIchele.

      Oh nice to know he is a man with good taste or sense of smell. I like the scent

      Delete
  6. that's cool. my son likes old spice too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miriam,

      Happy your son likes it, the coupon is good til the end of the month. Please use before.

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for the coupon. Some of my family uses this so this will be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Bonnie,

      Please use before the end of the month and make use of it. Great holiday gift!

      Delete
  8. I've always kinda liked the smell of Old Spice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather,
      you are funny, that means you have a great sense of smell, teasing.

      Delete
  9. Old spice has a nice manly scent. This coupon could save you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Franc, it does have a manly fresh scent and the coupon is worth using:)

      Delete
  10. Esa fragancia me trasporta a mi niƱez, mi padre usaba esa colonia y dejaba el ambiente impregnado de su olor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay si Mayito,
      Tambien me transporto y me gusta el olor, Si sabes cuando esten en el cuarto:)

      Delete
  11. Can't go wrong with Old Spice, it's also man's best friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Annemarie,
      Yes, it does it's job pretty good and surely best friend when it is available.

      Delete
  12. I so need to get these products for my husband. i do not believe he has ever used them before I am sure he would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mama to 5,

      You have the coupon to get him one and you can buy him a couple as gifts.

      Delete
  13. this is the first time I have heard about them - awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aisha,

      I sure hope you get to smell it and use the coupon for that gift:)

      Delete
  14. I love the smell of it on my husband too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FInally, a product for men!! I guess I want to give this a try, seems like an interesting product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Saranghae, yes there is not much for the men and it has a captivating smell not overpowering.

      Delete
  16. Old Spice…. makes me think of my dad. This was one of his favorite scents. Very classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Mrs Mashed Up,
      now the dad and son wears that refreshing manly scent and is quite effective after a day in the sun

      Delete
  17. I think you just described my son a couple years ago with the scent attracting females. lol I love the scent of Old Spice and that is what my boyfriend uses along with my sons. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Rebecca, yes they are very much aware of what makes the girls hang around more:) Glad you like the smell and both men in your life do too:)

      Delete
  18. This could be a perfect birthday or Christmas presence. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Marjorie,

      It is perfect for the holidays and the coupon helps with making it an even better present.

      Delete
  19. My dad likes old spice too. He likes that the scent is classic and suits his personality.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Anonymous,

    Thanks for reading my post and you are welcome to comment and thanks very much for you support.. Please return again and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete