<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back to School @TheChildrenPlace

Hello, Hello, Hello





Well, I guess we are enjoying the back to school routine and hope you were able to get all the back to school deals available. This is one year I was really happy to get to The Children Place with all the great colors of the summer still around. I was happy to get all the lovely colors for Back to School as those lovely polos in all those great colors were really appreciated as the quality is just as fabulous as the fit is.


It was so wonderful that at The Children Place, we found all the right pieces. We needed some black pants and there were various type: Jeans and leggings. We sure had fun finding those wonderful sizes and were happy for that one stop shopping store.



We were able to get a nice outfit for the first break the middle school has to get back into the flow of the school year. There is always a mix and match with all the types and colors of jeans as well as leggings available and can mix and match with the blouses available as well as the large variety of T-shirts.


I also got some really nice boys clothing for my little one and am sure he will be overjoyed to try them on. I enjoyed the fact that it is also a  mix and  match and can be used with different pants  and/or different T-shirt. I enjoyed the sayings it had on the T-shirts as it boost mommy and daddy ego a bit.


Can you imagine your little one with these cute designs on? I am sure mom and daddy will just mellow reading these little phrases, would you? Look there is also some for the Halloween out already. I just love these clothing and how adorable the little one looks in them.

Disclosure: I received a Gift Card to Shop the Children's Place. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and not influenced by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment