<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday Mingle ~~> How do we give Thanks on Memorial Day! #Honor #Respect




We pay our tributes to our fallen heroes and veterans. Saying "Thank You" cannot erase the memories and sleepless nights but a cause for the action done.

As we enjoy our holiday may we give Thanks to all who are soldiers in our Country, our brothers, sisters, cousins and neighbors or a passing friend. God Bless!

 Here are the rules :
WELCOME TO MONDAY MINGLE!
1) Please find it in your heart to follow my blog on Facebook , Google+ , TwitterPinterest or subscribe via email since I am the genius who came up with this idea, plus I would really appreciate it!
2) If you leave me a comment letting me know that you are following me through Monday Mingle, I can follow you back.
3) Follow as many blogs as you would like from the Linky and make sure that you comment that you found them through Monday Mingle so they can follow you back.
4) Please note that this is a family blog. Any text that is inappropriate or deemed inappropriate by me will be removed. I reserve the right to remove anything that I feel conflicts with the overall theme of my blog.
5) Have fun and Mingle!
6) Feel free to snag the Monday Mingle button code in the sidebar and post it on your own blog to help spread the word.
Have a great week and here is to many more Monday Mingles together!
BLOGGER OF THE WEEK:

A Modern Commonplace Book

***NEW FEATURE***:  If you would like to be considered for the BLOGGER OF THE WEEK, please post the Monday Mingle button on your blog or blog post .  One blogger will be chosen at random from the weekly submissions to be featured on the Monday Mingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment