<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, February 25, 2013

My beautiful Scarf #Creativity, #DIY #MuyLatinas

Hope you all are enjoyed your weekend and have a Marvelous Monday!

¡Espere que todos ustedes se disfruten su fin de semana y tengan un lunes Maravilloso!




Sharing a little bit of my world.

Compartiendo un poco de mi mundo.

I enjoy crocheting and making little stuff to give for Christmas gift, birthday gift, baby shower gift- to make little gifts. I used to enjoy the time spent just crocheting. For me I was paving my path of life by creating little things for people that were special in my life or played a special part. I learnt to do this as a teenager. I was either reading, writing , sewing or crocheting. I was always busy with something. I never knew what it was to be bored. This was my dream world. I did I wanted to do, when I wanted to and wherever I wanted.

Me gusta hacer ganchillo y pequeñas cositas para dar de regalo de Navidad, regalo de cumpleaños, baby shower don- para hacer pequeños regalos. He utilizado para disfrutar del tiempo dedicado a ganchillo Para mí estaba preparando mi camino de vida mediante la creación de pequeñas cosas para gente especial en mi vida o desempeñó un papel especial.l. Aprendí a hacerlo como una adolescente. Yo leía , hacia escritura, costura o croché. Yo siempre estaba ocupado con algo. No sabía que se ser aburrido. Este era mi  mundo de sueños. Pude hacer lo que quería, cuando queria y donde quiera..



I was asked to make a black and white scarf for the cold weather. It took me a couple days and here is the result. What do you think? I like it since the colors can be combine with other colors. Well, sure hope you enjoy it, sure looks warm to me:).

Me pidieron hacer una bufanda negra y blanca para el tiempo frío. Me tomó un par de días y aquí está el resultado. ¿Qué piensa usted? Me gusta ya que los colores se pueden combinar con otros colores. Bien, espero que lo disfruten, que parece cálido a mí: ).

©Maricela, All Rights Reserved. Written for: Emy Cooks

1 comment: