<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Wet Ones Sticky Situations #Contest, Join the Fun!



At home, I have a couple of artists who loves to paint. They paint with anything, pencil, markers, paint (acrylic or water.) Now there is the water based paint but in the past that did not exist.


I enjoy the work and time they use to make their paintings beautiful and unique but I do not appreciate the mess that is made. They can work for hours but I prepare the place so it is easier for me to clean up.


Besides a mommy, I am a mommy for a Girl Scouts and we must always be prepared. This pass year we have had so many events and so many accidents. There is always a need for WET ONES.  Wet Ones sure makes life easy on mommy and Girl Scouts, no matter what size or age the  people are, it does a job well done!


Some activities we always had Wet Ones Ready 
We encourage you the readers to enter in this contest about Wet Ones.
Here are two of my best tips for dealing with sticky situations:
  • I have a special container to put all the markers and all the paint. Once when my little one was younger she had on a shirt without any colors only a diagram. Well, she thought it would look nice to have colors and she painted her T-shirt with markers and coloring pencils. Well, her arms and legs were also painted. Wet ones came to the rescue. 
  • When travelling, the first thing I pack in my traveling bag is a pack of Wet Ones. We have been on many trips and the very day I did not take one, there was an accident and little chocolate finger prints were all over the car seat.
  • These episodes are now memories although it did not seem so at that moment. Wet Ones is giving us the opportunity to share all of the Sticky Situations we have found ourselves in and tips on how to deal with them through their Facebook Contest! Simply log on and share your story and tips, and you can be entered to win an iPad Mini or Six Flags Tickets! I just entered, it doesn’t take long at all, here’s the link to enter the Wet Ones contest, click on the picture and it will take you there to enter the contest..



  • Here are the  winning prizes; a brand new iPad mini and 3 sets of prize packs with tickets for 4 people to go to Six Flags. 
    You can win:
or
  • ipad Mini 









    Disclosure: “I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.”


No comments:

Post a Comment