<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, December 7, 2012

The Torani Holiday Cheers Contest Review



I received 2 bottles Torani (flavors Gingerbread and Salted Caramel -sugar free) which I used in my coffee and in a cake recipe.


I enjoy drinking coffee in the morning and tea in the evening. I get the energy in the morning and relaxing and get cozy in the evening as I wined down for the day. 




I decided to give my coffee a twist and this is what I did

Gingerbread Coffee Toddy

Ingredients
Serves 4-6
1/2 cups very strong, freshly-brewed coffee
3 tbsp cup Gingerbread Torani
1/2 cup heavy cream
Whipped cream, for serving

Method
Combine the coffee, Torani in a large saucepan. Heat on medium-low until hot. Stir in heavy cream before serving, if desired. Garnish with whipped cream.


Disclaimer: I received Torani at no charge from SheSpeaks & Torani to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own and have no been influenced by another party.

No comments:

Post a Comment