<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, December 28, 2012

Advent Season was a preparation for the #Christmas Celebration!

The Advent season was in preparation for the Coming of Christ; the reason we celebrate Christmas.
Majority of the Catholics of Latin (Central and South) America, and Catholics around the world celebrate the preparation of the coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ and a candle is lighted as a symbol.

El tiempo de Adviento fue en preparación para la venida de Cristo; la razón celebramos la Navidad. 
Mayoría de los católicos de América Latina (Central y Sur America) y los católicos de todo el mundo celebran la preparación de la venida de nuestro Señor Jesucristo 
 y se enciende una vela como símbolo .



I was fortunate to join the Filipinos community to celebrate this event. I remember going to the Posadas in Merida, Yucatan as well as Chetumal, Quintana Roo and also in Belize, we know it as Novena. It is amazing how it is celebrated in many languages yet it is with the same principle. I do give "Thanks" for celebrating and am left with so many beautiful memories and people I have met in the past years. It is so beautiful and am  happy I am able to make new memories and share with my lovely family and friends. I must say  special "Thanks" to my filipino friends with whom I was able to travel with almost every day. I did not complete all 9 days but am happy for the days I was able to go.

Tuve la dicha de formar parte de la comunidad los Filipinos para celebrar este acontecimiento. Recuerdo ir a las Posadas en la ciudad de Mérida, Yucatán, así como en Chetumal, Quintana Roo y también en Belice, la conocemos como Novena. Es increíble cómo se celebra en muchos idiomas pero es con el mismo principio. Yo doy "gracias" para celebrarlo y  me quedo con tantos recuerdos hermosos y tambien la gente que he conocido en los últimos años. Es tan hermosa y estoy feliz que me siento feliz de hacer nuevos recuerdos y compartir con mi encantadora familia y amigos. He de decir "gracias" especialmente a mis amigos filipinos con quien tuve la oportunidad de viajar casi todos los días. Yo no pude completar los 9 días, pero estoy contenta por los días que pude ir.



I was able to make new friends and met so many lovely people and pastors included. The mass was always so beautiful with homily that was so well address for the day. What I enjoyed was that all the mass were full to capacity and most everyone was always smiling.

Yo pude hacer nuevos amigos y conocí a tanta gente encantadora y pastores tambien. La misa fue siempre tan bonita, con homilía que fue tan bien dirección para el día. Lo que me gustó fue que todas las misas estaban llenos a capacidad y a la mayoría de las personas siempre estaba sonriendo.





Materially I was not ready for Christmas but physically and spiritually I was after these mass. It was a blessing to attend and share with many people from different parts of the country. It was very uplifting! Another spiritual adventure added to my database of life!

Materialmente yo no estaba preparado para la Navidad pero físicamente y espiritualmente estuve muy bien preparada después de estas masas. Que es una bendición para asistir y compartir con muchas personas de diferentes partes del país. Es muy edificante. Otra aventura espiritual agregado a mi base de datos de vida!

Have a Fabulous New Year in union with the family!!

Que tenga un Feliz Año Nuevo en union de la familia!!


© 2012 Emy Cooks

No comments:

Post a Comment