<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, November 2, 2012

Chris Mann " #Roads " Album Review

I like music but my daughter enjoys music immensely. I took my chances, she listened keenly and ask who I was listening to as it reminds her of a voice that she has heard on "The Voice." WOW, I was surprised and smiled when I told her who it was. Upon listening to "The Blower's Daughter", she said that is the song he sang with Christina Aguilera.



It was a year ago that Chris Mann melodious and operatic voice captivated "The Voice" audience. They kept voting for him weekly. Although my little one was unable to be one of the voters she remembers his voice even though one year has gone by, incredible! 


Some comments of The Voice judges are:



Said Cee Lo, “He is by far one of the most incomparable vocalists I have ever heard.”
Aguilera told him, “I feel the heavens open up when you sing.”



Chris Mann continues to captivates many fans with his incredible voice and has released his major debut, Roads, a construction of classical-pop genre. Read more about Chris' journey.




The album was released on 10/30/2012. You can purchase it on either iTunes or Amazon.com

About the album - Roads boasts a wildly eclectic assortment of songs, ranging from Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind” and Lady Antebellum’s“Need You Now” to “Ave Maria” and Damien Rice’s “The Blowers’ Daughter,” with the latter featuring a special guest appearance from Christina Aguilera. Mann co-wrote two songs, “Cuore,” based on Bach’s “Air on a G String,” and the contemporary ballad “Falling.”

On his CD, you can hear his distinctive voice in a variety of songs which is Brilliant! There is a bit for everyone. The The Blower's Daughter, featuring Christina Aguilera, one of the judges is my little one's favorite and My Way would be my favorite. It is great to know it has been modified especially for him, outstanding!
This Roads album would be a great Christmas gift and/or musical collection!















Disclosure: This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment