<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://emycooksmomentos.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Garlic Bread anyone? Enjoy!



Hello Everyone, Saludos a todos!
Today will be a very quick snack. Well, I have been longing for a nice garlic bread. Instead of buying, I decided to make my own. Well, I got the french bread, butter, garlic, parmesan cheese, spices. I got the nice warm french bread.

  Ingredients:
 1 stick butter (your choice)
 4 gloves garlic
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
2 tablespoon parsley

  Method:
I baked the garlic wrapped in foil for some minutes. I have butter at room temperature to mix with the baked garlic. If you like the smell of garlic it reallys smells good. Next, I mixed in 1 tablespoon parsley. Mix well for good taste. I put the bread in a foil after I paste on the garlic butter on bread and put into the oven until nice and crispy or toasted. I cut the bread 1" thick. and spread some parsley on the bread for color and taste. It is ready to eat- crunchy and tasty! Yummy. Smells really good!
Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment